BETWEEN GIRLS, a girls’day out in Burgundy
Durée : 1 day
Private tour for 2 people : 590 € + 75 € for each additional person (maximum 8 people)
This one's for you ladies ! A
beautiful day out with great friends, a beautiful city and vineyard and
delicious wine...what more could you want ?!
Spend the day in the stunning Côte de Beaune vineyard. You can also walk around the town of Beaune, enjoying the incredible art and history it has to offer. Whatever takes your fancy, visits, shopping or simply sipping delicius wine together.
One day trip with transport and
Departure from Dijon or Beaune
Group of 4 people minimum (maximum of 8 people)
For your comfort, you will travel in a luxury vehicle (lexus CT 200 hybrid), SUV or Minibus depending on the number of passagers.
DEPARTURE POINT and HOURS:
Departure from Dijon : Parking sales office Tram Divia – 16 place Darcy.
( 300 meters away from the TGV train station)
Departure from Beaune : Tourist
Office (Porte Marie de Bourgogne) - 6 Bd Perpreuil, 21203 BEAUNE.
Departure and return from your hotel / guest house
(or Dijon train station)
Departure from Dijon at 8.30amorfrom Beaune at 9.30am - Return approximately at 7.00pm
Included in the price :
- Vineyard excursion
- Welcom cocktail with a flute of "Crémant de Bourgogne" (sparkling wine from Burgundy)
- Guided walk through the vineyards
- Wine tasting - tasting (4 white & 4 red wines)
- The "MÂCHON” lunch around wine-barrels.
- Personal expenses
- Activities or other services not statedin the program
Our destination is Burgundy's "Champs-Elysées", the Route des Grands Crus (from Côte de Nuits & Côte de Beaune). From Marsannay-la-Côte (the Golden Gate of Côte de Nuits) to Santenay, we will go through the most prestigious vineyards and wine-making villages.
A Stop in
front of The Château du Clos de Vougeot : an exceptional historic monument
Situated In the heart of the "Route des Grands Crus", it has been classified as a historic monument since 1949.
A Stop in frontof the most prestigious vineyard of Burgundy :Clos de la Romanée Conti
10.30am : Welcom to the wine cellar of a famous wine house
In the heart of the vineyard of Santenay, cocktail with a flute of crémant de Bourgogne. (Sparkling wine of Burgundy)
- Guided walking the vineyards (1.5 km walking)
You will learn all about the vine, classification of appellation, the environment and climate.
- Guided wine tasting accompanied by a "MÂCHON" brunch" around wine-barrels. (4 white wines and 4 red wines)
Capital of Burgundy's wines.
- Strolling free time in Beaune : visits, shopping... or just enjoy a relaxing time on one of the terraces of the pedestrian streets of the city.
- Visits suggestions (Not included in the price) :
- Hospices de Beaune (Hôtel-Dieu). A mythical place & a visit full of promises.The Hospices de Beaune are one of the most prestigious historical french site.
- Moutarderie Fallot,
- Beaune by tourist train
- Collegiate Church of Notre-Dame
- Burgundy Wine Museum
Return approximately at 7:00pm
In accordance with the Data Protection Act dated January 6, 1978, you have also the right to access, rectify, modify and delete data concerning you. You can exercise this right by contacting us at the top contact.