FONTENAY & PICTURESQUE VILLAGES
Durée : A half-day
Half day to visit the Abbey of Fontenay, classifield UNESCO World Heritage site and walk in the village of Flavigny sur Ozerain, ranked among the most beautiful villages of France.
A half day tour with transport and tour guide
Departure from Dijon
Small group of 4 to 8 people (maximum 8 people)
For your confort, you will travel in a luxury vehicle (LEXUS full hybrid), SUV or Minibus depending on the number of passengers.
Departure point and hours :
Departure from Dijon : Parking sales office Tram Divia – 16 place Darcy.
(300 meters away from the TGV train station)
Privat tour :
Departure and return from your hôtel / guest house...
(or Dijon train station)
Departure at 1:00pm - Return approximately at 7:00pm
Included in the price :
- Visit of the Abbey of Fontenay
- Walk in the village of Flavigny sur Ozerain
The price does not include :
- Personal expenses
- Activities or other services not mentioned in the program
Abbaye de Fontenay
- Visite to the Abbey of Fontenay (12e), classified UNESCO world heritage site. it is the oldest Cistercian Abbey in the world.
Flavigny-sur-Ozerain, ranked among the most beautiful villages of France.
- Walk in the village to discover its abbey, ramparts, fortified gates and cobblestone streets...
- Visit to the Flavigny aniseshop, speciality of Burgundy (Flavigny).
.Return at approximately 7:00pm
In accordance with the Data Protection Act dated January 6, 1978, you have also the right to access, rectify, modify and delete data concerning you. You can exercise this right by contacting us at the top contact.