THE SECRETS OF VINES... wines and their surroundings
Durée : 1 day
A complete immersion into wine from
the vine to the glass
A full day to discover a land perfect for creating the most exquisite wines.
Learn about the work of the vine, winemaking secrets and the ageing process.
One day trip with transport and tour
Departure from Beaune or Dijon
Group of 4 people minimum (maximum of 8 people)
For your comfort, you will travel in a luxury vehicle (Lexus CT 200hybrid), SUV or Minibus depending on the number of passengers.
DEPARTURE POINT and HOURS:
Departure from Dijon : Parking sales office Tram Divia.
Departure from BEAUNE : Tourist Office (Porte Marie de Bourgogne) - 6 Bd Perpreuil, 21203 BEAUNE.
Private tour :
Departure and return from your hotel / guest house...
(or Beaune or Dijon train station)
Departure from Dijon at 8.30am or from Beaune at 9.15am - Return approximately at 6.00-7.00pm
Price from Monday to Friday : from 105 € per person (for a group of 6 to 7 people)
From 3 to 5 people : 125 € per person
Price week-end : from 125 € per person (for group of 6 to 7 people)
in the price :
- Transport from your arrival place (Dijon or Beaune train station), your Hotel...
- Tour through the Route des Grands Crus
- In the vineyard, discovery the secrets of terroirs wines.
- Visit of the Hospices de Beaune
- Visit of the largest wine cellars in Burgundy
- Wine tasting - 10 wines from Burgundy
Price doesn't include :
- lunch at the restaurant table in the vineyard
- Personal expenses
- Activities or other services not statedin the program
Our destination is Burgundy's "Champs-Elysées" the Route des Grands Crus (from Côte de
Nuits & Côte de Beaune). We will tour the prestigious vineyards of Gevrey-Chambertin, Morey-
Saint-Denis, Chambolle-Musigny, Vougeot, Vosne-Romanée, Nuits-Saint-Georges...
In the vineyard, come and discover the secrets of "Terroirs" wines and the essentials of wine tasting.
Discover the "Burgundy Terroirs" and Climat ( UNESCO world heritage)
Content of the Workshop : in the wineyard, discovering and understanding :
- The "Terroirs”, combination between human action and Nature influences which gives such diversity to the vineyard parcels and Burgundy wines.
- Nobles grapes varietals, classification, vineyard landscapes, influences of the climate, quality of soils and sub-soils.
- The rule of the "Vigneron” in the wine Terroir expression: naturals methods of wine growing and wine making.
In the cellar of the Domain :
- Introduction to wine tasting : learn to express your sensations and make difference between the" Terroirs" wines:
- Comparative tasting of wines : Chardonnay and pinot noir wines from the appellation "bourgogne" to "village" or/and " 1er cru.
Lunch at the restaurant table in the vineyard
Visit of the Hospices de Beaune
- A mythical site & a visit full of promise.
- The Hospices de Beaune are one of the most prestigious of the historic French site.
Visit of the largest wine cellars in Burgundy
- You will go through a labyrinth of 5 km of wine cellars, this is a timeless & magical place.
- Wine tasting - 10 wines from Burgundy in 13th and 14th century wine tasting cellars.
Return approximately at 6:30pm
In accordance with the Data Protection Act dated January 6, 1978, you have also the right to access, rectify, modify and delete data concerning you. You can exercise this right by contacting us at the top contact.