GOURMET TRIP in CÔTE DE NUITS, truffles and wine
Durée : 1 day
Spend a day discovering the best of
DISCOVER the secrets of the Burgundy truffle, the diamond of the gastronomical world.
TASTE the only protected wine of all three colours : White, red and rose.
Only in Burgundy.
One day trip with transport and
Departure from Beaune or Dijon
Group of 4 people minimum (maximum of 8 people)
For your comfort, you will travel in a luxury vehicle (Lexus CT 200hybrid), SUV or Minibus depending on the number of passengers.
DEPARTURE POINT and HOURS:
From 230 € per person ( for group of 4 to 7 people)
In private tour : 600 € for 2 person (+ 110 € for each additional personn)
Departure from Dijon : Parking sales office Tram Divia - 16 Place Darcy.
Departure from Beaune : Tourist Office (Porte Marie de Bourgogne) - 6 Bd Perpreuil, 21203 BEAUNE.
Private tour :
Departure and return from your hotel / guest house...
(or Beaune or Dijon train station)
Departure from Dijon at 9.00am or from Beaune at 9.00am - Return approximately at 6.30-7.00pm
Included in the price :
- Itinerary through the Route des Grands Crus
- Visit of the Château du Clos de Vougeot
- "Cavage" demonstration (how to find and unearth the truffle with a dog)
- Lunch tasting "tout à la truffe" (drink not included)
- Tour in the Hautes Côtes de Nuits
- Visit of the Château de MARSANNAY-LA-CÔTE
- Wine tasting - six wines from the château de Marsannay
Price doesn't include :
- Drinks during lunch tasting
- Personal expenses
- Activities or other services not statedin the program
Our destination is Burgundy's "Champs-Elysées", the Route des Grands Crus from Côte de Nuits.
From Marsannay-la-Côte (the golden Gate of Côte de Nuits) to Nuits-St-Georges, we will cross the prestigious vineyards of Gevrey-Chambertin, Morey-Saint-Denis, Chambolle-Musigny, Vougeot, Vosne-Romanée and Nuits-St-Georges.
Visit of the Château du Clos de
In the heart of the Route des Grands Crus, Clos de Vougeot is classified as a historic monument since 1949.
A Stop in front of the most prestigious field of Burgundy :Clos de la Romanée Conti
Discovery of the Burgundy truffle at
"l'Or des Valois"
- "Cavage" demonstration (how to find and unearth the truffles with a dog) at the château of Entre- Deux-Monts, which is a historical monument.
- Complete explanation of the biological cycle of the truffle and its environment.
- Lunch tasting "tout à la truffe"
- Find a truffle indulgence and impress your friends, the shop is full of delights and the Burgundy truffle-derived products.
Visit and tasting at a winery in Côte de
- Unique in Burgundy, the only Protected Designation of Origin with three flavours : white, red and rosé
- Free access to the vaulted barrels and bottle cellars
- A talk and wine tasting - six wines (Marsannay Rosé, red Burgundy, red Marsannay, Marsannay «Les Echezots», Gevrey Chambertin,
Return approximately at 6:30pm/7:00pm
In accordance with the Data Protection Act dated January 6, 1978, you have also the right to access, rectify, modify and delete data concerning you. You can exercise this right by contacting us at the top contact.